Website

www.chartechnician.com

Thursday, September 5, 2013

#2 Global Update: Whats NOW on DOW ??

Yesterday DOW took strong support and close above 14833 which i mentioned as a strong technical level. Indicators are still dicey but trendline support has been taken by the Index. Short term moving averages are near by and we expect DOW to be range bound. Few near by resistances are at 15047,15127 and 15227. DOW has to take strong CLOSING support above 14853. I would recommend to watch for the breakout of the range 14853-15227 before taking any new position in DOW. So WAIT and WATCH!!!!

Disclaimer: I may have personal position in index and above mentioned stocks. Views and News mentioned above may have Errors and omissions. My views are biased more towards technical analysis. Please read and study the market carefully before investing on my idea. For any suggestion contact me on my email. Some words mentioned in article don’t mean their actual meaning. They are correlated for market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment